Minecraft Server Tutorials and Helpful Documents
How to make a Hexxit Server
Created by TechnoGaming - YouTube Channel
Are resident tutorial maker TechnoGaming is back with yet another wonderful video and step by step guide on how to create your own hexxit server completely free! After completing his first tutorial he's back to help everyone on the Minecraft-Server team improve are selection of guides availible to are users!
Step by Step Guide.
1) Download a server from http://Technicpack.net/Hexxit
2) Unzip That file into a Fresh Folder
3) Download The MCPC.jar Using the link Below
4) Replace Hexxit.jar with the one you just downloaded
5) Rename MCPC.jar to Hexxit.jar
6) Start Your Server and watch as the remaining Files Are Downloaded
7) Your Done and ready to have Players on your server if you have port forwarded.
Hope this guide helps everyone out, if you have any questions please feel free to leave comments on the video above and TechnoGaming will help you out as best he can!